A great way to start is to download our admissions checklist. Use this helpful list to stay on task as you apply for admission. In addition, your enrollment advisor is always available to assist you.
Whether you are a first-year, non-high school graduate or a transfer student, you will need to submit the following:
- An admissions application (you can apply online)
- A $25 application fee
- Items outlined below
- College preparation coursework and corresponding GPA
- ACT/SAT scores
- College coursework and corresponding GPA
- Academic earned-to-attempted percentage
Non-High School Graduates
- Minimum GED score of 450
- ACT/SAT scores (required only for scholarship purposes)
Please click here for international student requirements.
Please click here for graduate student requirements.