Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Management — Non-Clinical Track
Earn your health care management degree online at Ottawa University and gain the skills you need to plan, direct, coordinate and supervise the delivery of health care services across entire systems.
About Ottawa’s Online Bachelor’s in Health Care Management Degree
Our healthcare system is only getting more complex. Business professionals who understand health care management systems, especially those with people and project management skills, are in high demand.
If you’re interested in programs to help develop a business career in health care services, you should consider Ottawa University’s online health care management degree program. Courses in this major give students the organizational insight and managerial ability they need to pursue positions of leadership or management of health care organizations and includes your choice of several concentrations such as:
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Management
Health Care Management Career Outlook
The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that the number of people employed in health care administration positions will increase by 23% between 2012 and 2022. This bachelor’s degree program can be helpful if you wish to pursue positions in management, administration or human resources in health care organizations.
Discover the Benefits of Ottawa University
- Generous credit transfer policy – Save time and cost with Ottawa University’s generous credit transfer policy that honors past experience – up to 80 credit hours
- Rich, established history – For almost 150 years, Ottawa University has educated students for lifetimes of enlightened faith, exemplary service, inspired leadership, and personal growth and significance. Today, we remain an inclusive learning community grounded in faith and focused on the career needs of the future
- Life-friendly online learning options – At Ottawa University, we offer life-friendly online degree programs for working adults, military personnel and their families, or anyone looking for a flexible and convenient program that can be completed outside the classroom
- A supportive learning environment – As an online student at Ottawa University, you’ll draw upon the expertise and support of faculty members who are dedicated to your success
For curriculum and course descriptions, please download a program overview.
For more information about earning your bachelor’s degree in health care management at Ottawa University — or for any of our other degree or certification programs — contact us today.