NEW Offering - Fall 2020
This concentration is a cohesive selection of courses that allows an area of specialization that is directly associated with the MIS major and consists of coursework beyond the core courses required in the MIS major. Concentration courses offered onsite will vary from campus to campus.
• It requires a minimum of 4 courses and a minimum of 12 upper-division semester credits. Requiring additional courses and course mix to complete a concentration is at the discretion of a specific campus but must be in keeping with the University policy.
• Half of the credits must be taken in residence at Ottawa University.
• A minimum grade of “C” is required for all courses.
• The concentration cannot contain courses also used for the major.
To find out more information about the ITS Concentration, email us at IST@ottawa.edu.
ITS 30044 - Advanced Database Systems*
ITS 33470 - Routing and Switching* (Former: Networking)
ITS 35505 - Production*
ITS 45566 - Advance Programming Techniques*
* denotes prerequisite course required