Master of Business Administration
Ottawa University’s Master of Business Administration program is designed to help students become leaders in the workplace in a wide range of fields, such as accounting, finance, sales and marketing, small business management, entrepreneurship, human resources management, project management, operations management, and more. Students can study at one of our campus locations in Arizona, Kansas or Wisconsin, or online – a great option for working professionals who have limited time for school.
Plus, students in this program can personalize their education with a specialized degree track. We offer the following MBA tracks:
- Accounting Concentration
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Finance Concentration
- Human Resources Concentration
- Leadership Development Concentration
- Population Health/Health Care Management Concentration
- School Business Operations Concentration
- Strategic Innovation Concentration
Contact Ottawa University today to learn more about our Master of Business Administration program!