We have received multiple reports of issues with Blackboard access for CenturyLink customers. If you encounter these issues, please try the following:
- Log in to blackboard directly through blackboard.ottawa.edu.
- Log in through mobile. If you are accessing Blackboard through a mobile device, it is possible you are using the same wifi signal. Please disable wifi on your mobile device.
- If a laptop is a must, please set up a wifi hotspot on their phone and connect to the internet through their computer over that connection.
- If you have access to the OU VPN, please turn on the VPN and try to access blackboard.
- CenturyLink can help reconfigure network settings to circumvent this issue. Please contact them at 866-642-0444 for assistance.