There are many opportunities to volunteer your time to assist the Ottawa University Alumni Association with its many programs and events:
- Serve as board member for one of the OUAA Chapters
- Assist OU students moving into residence halls each Fall
- Host a gathering of OU alums in your area
- Assist the Fredrikson Center with their activities and events
- Support Career Services by assisting other OU graduates with Networking and Career Placement opportunities
- Assist with organizing annual Homecoming activities.
- Coordinate communications for your Graduation Class functions.
To find out more about these opportunities, contact:
Office of University Advancement & Alumni Relations
1001 S. Cedar, Box 1016
Ottawa, KS 66067