Ottawa University has two Veterans Representatives. One is located in the Overland Park, KS office; the other is located at the residential campus in Surprise, AZ. Both representatives serve as a liaisons for those students who are eligible to receive Veteran’s benefits. Students who are eligible for Veterans benefits should contact the Veterans Representative for an application and procedures.

Each semester, students who are receiving Veterans benefits must complete an Intent to Enroll form before an enrollment certification can be submitted to the Veterans Administration for processing. Intent to Enroll forms are available in the Registrar’s Office, MC 104. Checks are mailed directly from the Veterans Administration to the address listed by the student on the Intent to Enroll form.

Any time a schedule change is made, it is the student’s responsibility to immediately notify the Veterans Representative of the change. Schedule changes include adding courses, dropping courses, or withdrawing from the university.