Within this section, you will find a variety of forms necessary for enrollment at Ottawa University. Click on the links below to view, print and complete these forms. We encourage you to complete these forms prior to attending a OUAZ Enrollment event in order to expedite the enrollment process.
If you have any questions, please contact your Enrollment Advisor or the Office of Admissions at 855-546-1342 or by email at email@example.com
Can I live off campus?
Any full-time student who meets one of the following criteria may apply to live off campus.
- Married (verification may be requested).
- Has dependent children as defined by Federal Regulations.
- Is 21 years of age by August 31 (fall semester approval) and January 31 (spring semester approval).
- Will be classified a senior (92+ credit hours) by August 31 (fall) or January 31 (spring). Applications will be considered pending until status is verified.
- Plans to live with a parent and/or legal guardian within a one-hour drive of Ottawa University Arizona. Verification must be on file. PLEASE NOTE: If a student does not meet the age requirement or does not have senior status, the student's institutional aid will be reduced.
- Current Ottawa University Off Campus Student (lived off campus previous year with no restrictions).
- Special Circumstance (Applications will be considered pending until status is approved/denied).
If you plan to bring a vehicle to campus, you will need to complete this form in order to receive your parking permit.
Who is my roommate?
Housing assignments can be found on the MyOttawa
portal and will be available July 1, 2018, after 5 p.m. Housing assignments will not
be mailed so please check your MyOttawa portal in July.
Directions for logging into the MyOttawa portal are located in the “MyOttawa News” tab.
Once you log-in, you will want to click
- “Student Affairs”
- "Click Here - Student Affairs Resources!"
- "Residence Life"
It is important that the University has all of your official transcripts on file prior to beginning courses at Ottawa University Ariziona. This includes high school and college transcripts.
Transcripts should be mailed from the school directly to Ottawa University Arizona at the following address:
Attn: Admissions Office
15950 N. Civic Center Plaza
Surprise, AZ 85374
If you have questions regarding the receipt of your official transcripts, please contact the Office of Admission at 855-546-1342.