Updated: October 30, 2020
October 30 - CARES Act Reporting (quarterly)
Maricopa County Arizona Department of Public Health Update
Updated: July 8, 2020
MASK REQUIREMENTS ON CAMPUS - All students will need a mask when they are on campus this fall, as there will be multiple places/events in which wearing face coverings WILL BE REQUIRED. It is recommended that students bring their own masks, but there will be cloth masks for purchase in the Fan Shop. For the safety of all staff, students, and families, masks will be required to be worn during the Fall semester Check-In events and entrance into the buildings on campus will only be allowed to those who have passed a screening (which will include a temperature check). Look for more information about our Check-In days and times at ottawa.edu/ouaz/covid19 .
GENERAL CAMPUS REGULATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
- We have expanded our sanitation and custodial services to include
- regular deep cleaning of all facilities
- increased surface cleaning and more frequent cleaning of “high touch” areas
- an increase in the number of public hand sanitizers
- personal hand sanitizer for each employee
- Where possible, we will adhere to Social distancing.
- Large group gatherings, when possible, will be limited.
- Students are encouraged to monitor and report any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Access to buildings will be limited to those people who pass a screening.
- There are increased safety measures for visitors and guests on campus.
- All water fountains, except “bottle filling” fountains, will be turned off.
- A student who tests positive for COVID-19 must self-isolate until at least 10 days have passed since the first symptoms appeared. Additionally, after the fever is gone for 72 hours or more without a fever reducing agent, a second COVID-19 test is recommended to confirm a negative status before a physician can release the student from self-isolation.
- A student who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or who has been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, must quarantine and must be tested for COVID-19. The student will be released from quarantine if the test result is negative.