Career Development and Placement
We are available to provide service and assistance to you in your CAREER JOURNEY!
We offer a career program targeted to individually assist students, alums, as well as other member of the OU community. We strive to provide support, direction, guidance, and access to tools and information which will prepare, redirect and assist you no matter what career need you are experiencing.
Whether you are a first year student just beginning your journey, or a veteran professional in the midst of a professional life change; our programs and services are available to and for you.
Areas of services include:
- Personal and career assessment, guidance, and resource connections through our online support system, the Kansas Career Pipeline Kuder® Journey ( http://www.kansascareerpipeline.org/ )
- Career services for jobs in athletics (Athlete Network)
- Career conversations and counseling
- Resume writing critique and support
- Interview guidance and experience
- Job Shadow connections and experiences
- Assistance finding internships
- Job fairs
- Job vacancy listings (on/off-campus, part-time, full-time and summer-only jobs) are available on the Student – www.MyOttawa.edu portal
- Graduate school information/application tips
- and much more!
We encourage you to login to the Kansas Career Pipeline Journey website using these instructions. Access to the site is available to all Ottawa University constituencies so login and jumpstart your journey!
For support and assistance through the Career Services Department, contact email@example.com or by phone at 785-248-2350.