The Adawe LifePlan Center coordinates a variety of workshop offerings throughout the semesters to enlighten students on a variety of topics. Some example workshops include:
- The Art of Film Music
- College Central Network
- Graduate and Professional School Workshops
- Reach Out and Touch...
- I Shook the Family Tree and a Bunch of Nuts Fell Out
- Cover Letter and Resume Writing
- My Country: The Czech Republic
- Exploring Your Faith and What It Means to You
All workshops are scheduled for Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m.