Important Fall 2019 Dates:
- August 2
Financial Clearance Deadline (Fall Students)
New Student Registration
Orientation "Braves Camp"
OU offers three unique opportunities for you to complete your enrollment. You only need to attend one enrollment event! We strongly recommend that you attend the Overnight Enrollment or On-Campus Enrollment if you are able. You only have to attend one enrollment event!
Before Your Enrollment
Prior to attending a Be-A-Brave Enrollment event, please follow the tabs above and complete all necessary paperwork – the Math Assessment, Financial Aid Paperwork, Student Registration and Health History Forms, and, if necessary, Student Athlete Requirements. The more you have complete prior to attending the event, the less you have to worry and the more you get to enjoy that this day has come! You are an Ottawa University Brave!
On Campus Enrollment
April 12, 2019
April 26, 2019
May 10, 2019
May 24, 2019
June 7, 2019
June 21, 2019
- Get your course schedule for the fall
- Meet with an Adawe Advisor about your educational plans.
- Meet with Financial Clearance Advisor.
- Get assistance completing registration and enrollment paperwork.
- Get your student ID photo taken.
- Learn more about Ottawa University and get your questions answered.
- Have a scheduled phone call with an Adawe LifePlan Center advisor.
- Talk about your educational plans and get your course schedule for the fall.
- Have a scheduled phone call with a Financial Clearance Advisor.
- Go over financial aid and your payment options.
These steps may be completed in any order throughout the Distance Enrollment Week:
Step I - Get to Know OU
- A video conference that will cover the portal walk-through registration and enrollment forms, details about housing, online course requirements, orientation (Braves Camp) schedule, important dates, and your enrollment checklist.
- Step II - Financial Clearance
- Phone or video conversation with a Financial Clearance Advisor to understand costs and set up a financial game plan.
- Step III - Education Plan
- Phone or video conversation with an Adawe LifePlan Center advisor about your educational plans and get your course schedule for the fall.