Deadlines and Timelines
October 1, 2018
- FAFSA opens for submission
February 1, 2019
- University forms open for submission
March 15, 2019
- FAFSA Priority filing deadline
April 1, 2019
- New student athletes must have a sports physical completed by an MD or DO only. Physicals must be completed after April 1, 2019, to be valid for the 2019-20 academic year.
June 1, 2019
- 12 month payment plan begins
- Have your official High School and/or college transcripts sent to Ottawa University
June 15, 2019
- AlcoholEdu and Haven opens for submission
July 1, 2019
- Housing assignments will be available on the MyOttawa portal after 5 p.m.
- Estimated course and fee statement is available
- 11 month payment plan begins
August 1, 2019
- 10 month payment plan begins
- All athletes need to complete the Newcomer Athlete Procedures by August 1, 2019, for clearance to participate in the 2019-20 year.
August 5, 2019
- Students are required to have a plan in place with the University to finance their college education. This means that all financial aid documents must be completed by that day. In addition, if there is a balance due, the University must be notified of how that will be handled.
Second Week of August - TBD
- Fall Student-Athlete Move-in (men's and women's soccer, women's volleyball, and NEW football players)
- New Student Registration will take place. This is mandatory for all incoming (First Year & Transfer) students.
- Braves Camp Orientation Program. All students are required to attend. Events will run from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. most days.