University Forms

Within this section, you will find a variety of forms necessary for enrollment at Ottawa University. 

Be-A-Brave Enrollment Registration

Please use this form to register for your enrollment date and list your schedule and course preferences. You will receive your schedule of classes during your enrollment event!

Pre-enrollment Forms

Click on the links below to view and complete these forms. We encourage you to complete these forms prior to attending a Be-A-Brave Enrollment event in order to expedite the enrollment process. 

Student Registration Form
Health History Form

 If you have any questions, please contact your Enrollment Advisor or the Office of Admissions at 800-755-5200, #2 or by email at

Can I live off campus?
Any full-time student who meets one of the following criteria may apply to live off campus.

  • Married (verification may be requested).
  • Has dependent children as defined by Federal Regulations.
  • Is 21 years of age by August 31 (fall semester approval) and January 31 (spring semester approval).
  • Will be classified a senior (92+ credit hours) by August 31 (fall) or January 31 (spring). Applications will be considered pending until status is verified.
  • Plans to live with a parent and/or legal guardian within a one-hour drive of Ottawa University. Verification must be on file. PLEASE NOTE:  If a student does not meet the age requirement or does not have senior status, the student's institutional aid will be reduced.
  • Current Ottawa University Off Campus Student (lived off campus previous year with no restrictions).
  • Special Circumstance (Applications will be considered pending until status is approved/denied).

Who is my roommate?

Housing assignments can be found on the MyOttawa portal and will be available July 15, 2019 after 5 p.m. Housing assignments will not be mailed so please check your MyOttawa portal in July.

Directions for logging into the MyOttawa portal are located in the “MyOttawa News” tab.

Once you log-in, you will want to click

  • “Students”
  • “Student Affairs”
  • "Click Here - Student Affairs Resources!"
  • "Residence Life"


It is important that the University has all of your official transcripts on file prior to beginning courses at Ottawa University. This includes high school and college transcripts.

Transcripts should be mailed from the school directly to Ottawa University at the following address:

Ottawa University
Attn: Admissions Office
1001 South Cedar Street
Ottawa, KS  66067

If you have questions regarding the receipt of your official transcripts, please contact the Office of Admission at 800-755-5200, #2.