The best way to begin your admissions process is to contact an Enrollment Advisor to review the admission requirements, as wmore goodell as your career pursuits, work experience, prior college credits, and other life experiences that you can apply toward your graduate degree. Contact Andy Otto at 785-248-2379 to get started today! (email@example.com)
You will need to submit the following:
- An admissions application (you can apply online)
- A $75 application fee
- All official undergraduate transcripts (3.0 GPA - minimum requirement)
- A Graduate School Admission Essay/Personal Statement - This is a two-page essay focused on professional career development. It should also demonstrate the ability to organize thoughts in writing and present them in a clear manner. This is an opportunity for you to showcase yourself as an excellent candidate for the Graduate School at Ottawa University. The essay should:
- Explain why you feel that completing a graduate degree at OU will best prepare you for your future career endeavors.
- Describe the attributes that you have that will be of benefit to your classmates.
- Convey why you want to complete a graduate degree.
- Address how your past experiences have influenced your decision to pursue a graduate degree.
- A current resumé of professional work and volunteer experience
- A list of personal recognitions and academic honors, awards, prizes and community service activities related to your program
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your academic and professional abilities
The admissions committee evaluates all applications on the basis of academic background, work experience, recommendation letters, and your personal statement on career development. GMAT and GRE scores are not required.
Some master's degree programs may have additional application requirements. If you are applying without a bachelor's degree in a closely related field, some additional coursework may be required. If you are looking for online degree programs for adults, contact us for more details.
To complete the admissions process, submit all documentation outlined above to:
Ottawa University Office of Admissions
1001 South Cedar Street, #17
Ottawa, Kansas 66067