Martin Hall is a three-floor co-ed residence hall that houses 72 students in three types of suite-style arrangements. Martin Hall opened in 1947, closed in 1993, and re-opened in 1999 after extensive renovations.
Each suite has a common living room with single and double bedrooms, a kitchen and common living area. The American Baptist Women of the Central Region provided furniture for the O'Dell Lobby area on the first floor. There is a laundry facility and vending area located in the hall's basement. A resident director (RD) lives in Martin Hall along with five resident assistants (RA).
All Rooms in Martin Hall Feature:
- Air conditioning, with individual suite thermostats
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Cable TV access
- Desk chair
- Built-in closet
- Suites furnished with a sofa, loveseat, coffee table, dining table with four chairs, end table, and a bathroom