The One University committee have had multiple discussions about the items noted from the larger strategic plan group. Within these discussions, we shared our viewpoints from our roles to help determine the scope of how the committee operates. Because of these discussions, the committee determined the following.
- Recommendations for efficient operation between campus locations
- Improved Communication
- Implement Best Practices
- Similar technology solutions between departments
- Redundant knowledge base between locations
- Supporting campus locations
- Campus locations being invested in achievements for other locations. Including social media posts, supporting events and knowledge sharing
- Supporting users
- Focus on providing ubiquitous support and support methodology for end users to resolve any issues they have in an efficient manner
These findings helped us sculpt the questions for faculty/staff & students. The results of the questions will help determine recommendations on how to resolve the identified issues and other operational opportunities. The questions are intended to spotlight the following
- Focus on interactions with campus locations
- What issues arise in those communications?
- How can those communications and interactions improve?
- Focus on student support experience
- Challenge departments to identify opportunities to combine support efforts to provide superior support to students
- Student feedback regarding departmental support