Ottawa University is a “Military Friendly” school, which offers you and your spouse:
- On-site and online learning (or a combination of both)
- Convenient 8-week terms with no outside study groups
- Access to many accredited degree programs
- Ability to transfer up to 80 college credits
- Trained military enrollment and financial advisors
- Active military service members and their spouses receive a special military tuition rate for undergraduate programs
- Flexible Deployment Policy if activated and/or deployed while enrolled
- Acceptance of DANTES and CLEP Credits
- A dedicated VA certifying official to assist with VA benefit certification
To start your admissions process, contact an enrollment advisor to review the admissions requirements, as well as your career achievements, previous college credits, volunteer interests, and other life experiences that you can apply toward your degree program completion. You can contact an enrollment advisor by completing the request information form. An enrollment advisor will call you immediately to set-up a Professional College Advisory Session.
You will need to submit the following:
- A completed application for admission (you can apply online and at our campus locations).
- Application Fee Waived.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended. Transcripts should be mailed to the campus registrar.*
- No previous college experience? Submit official documentation/self-certification of high school or GED completion instead.
- You can be admitted conditionally with unofficial copies of transcripts.
To complete the admissions process, submit all documents outlined above to your enrollment advisor today.
*NOTE: Transcripts sent from a student or hand-carried to campus will NOT be accepted as official. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Ottawa University from the college, university or high school attended. Unofficial transcripts can be used for admission purposes only.
Other Helpful Links