245 S. Executive Dr., Suite 110
Brookfield, WI 53005
Our 14,000-square-foot campus in Brookfield, Wis., opened in 1992 and is designed to meet the needs of adult students. The campus is conveniently located just north of Interstate 94 at Exit 301A, behind the Brookfield Square Mall.
This campus includes 12 classrooms and the following student services and administrative offices: admissions, advising, registration, student financial services, a computer lab and business office.
This campus offers the following programs:
- Accounting (Bachelor's to Master's dual program)
- Addiction Counseling
- Business Administration
- Health Care Management
- Human Resources
- Human and Social Services
- Leadership and Management
- Management of Information Systems
- Nursing: RN-BSN
- Public Safety
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Human Resources
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Addiction Counseling
- Master of Science in Nursing
Contact us today to learn more!