Check out a story
on one of our recent graduates,
Lowell Bush, by clicking here!
Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Management - Clinical Track
Earn your healthcare management degree at Ottawa University to learn what it takes to keep healthcare institutions in good shape so they can continue helping people live better, healthier lives.
About Ottawa’s Bachelor’s of Health Care Management – Clinical Track Program
Healthcare is a growing field, in every way. While there continues to be great demand for doctors, nurses and other medical practitioners, there is also a rising need for the office professionals and administrators that maintain healthcare operations. These are roles you could fill with the right healthcare management degree.
If you’re interested in a career in health care services, consider earning your health care management bachelor’s degree online at Ottawa University. This health care management degree program is part of our rich, online degree programs and offers several concentrations such as:
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Management
Follow the clinical track with your associate degree in a clinical field or 30 credit hours in professional clinical training. Contact your Enrollment Advisor if you have a primary credential in one of the listed credentials that was received in a structured education pathway other than academic credit.
If you hold a postprimary credential, you may be able to apply additional upper division credit. Contact your enrollment advisor for information.
Health Care Management Career Outlook
The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that the number of people employed as managers in the health service industry will increase by 23% between 2012 and 2022. The need for people with skills and expertise will increase as health care management systems become more complex. Graduates can pursue healthcare management career options in settings such as:
- Residential care facilities
- Nursing homes
- Home health agencies
- Ambulatory services
- Group medical practices
Discover the Benefits of Ottawa University
- Generous credit transfer policy – Save time and cost with Ottawa University’s generous credit transfer policy that honors past experience – up to 80 credit hours
- Rich, established history – For almost 150 years, Ottawa University has educated students for lifetimes of enlightened faith, exemplary service, inspired leadership, and personal growth and significance. Today, we remain an inclusive learning community grounded in faith and focused on the career needs of the future
- Life-friendly online learning options – At Ottawa University, we offer life-friendly online degree programs for working adults, military personnel and their families, or anyone looking for a flexible and convenient program that can be completed outside the classroom
- A supportive learning environment – As an online student at Ottawa University, you’ll draw upon the expertise and support of faculty members who are dedicated to your success
If you’re ready to learn more about the Health Care Management undergraduate degree program, contact us today.
For curriculum and course descriptions, please download a program overview.